Re-arranged OBA Christmas Alpine Event
Join us for an OBA, Festive Alpine Christmas celebration meal in March(!) at the Splined Hub in Oundle (delayed from 15th December).
Complimentary drink and Canapes on arrival. Fabulous sit down Savoyard menu including a Raclette from Stanley Street caterers (see below). Drinks from 6.30pm with meal served at 7.30pm Cost £20 a head. Bar available.
To reserve your place(s) please click below for the booking form with online payment. N.B. Colleagues and partners are also invited to attend.BOOK NOW
Alpine Feast ‘A Savoyard Christmas’
• Wild mushroom, truffle and parmesan arancini.
• Bitterballen (Fried Dutch croquettes stuffed with smoked cheese, mustard and thyme served with an onion chutney)
• Salted cured beef with creamed horseradish and Caper berries.
• Wild Boar and Bramley apple Sausage roll
Swiss mountain cheese melted and scraped over steamed potatoes and served with:
• Terrine savoyarde – Pressed terrine with Chicken, Wild boar, walnuts and smoked bacon.
• Charcuterie – A selection of cured and smoked meats.
• Alpine salad – A warm salad with cabbage, apple and mushroom.
Mont Blanc – Roasted chestnut meringue, served on a thin pastry base with poached fruits, whipped cream and almonds
The Splined Hub can be found at Oundle Marina, Unit 8, Barnwell Road Oundle PE8 5PB – see on Google Maps
As you enter the Marina please take first left, if by chance the gate is closed please call 01832 275457 and a member of the team will be along to open the gate.